INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS IN GERMANY
Internship placements are available in the following fields:
• Advertisement & Communication
• Culture and cultural institutions
• Event Management
• Graphic & Design
• IT & Communication Technologies
• PR Public Relations
• Real Estate
• Tourism & Hospitality
Student will receive a certificate from the host company, once the internship is finished.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our mediation service is a customised, adaptable service where we assign one of our agents to find you the perfect placement, based on your requirements.
Our agent will help you during the whole process, starting from giving suggestions and tips to improve your CV till the end of the application and the documentation process.
Our mediation service has 4 steps:
As a summary:
- Skype interview: a meeting with our agent, checking your CV and requirements and explaining our service.
- If everything is fine, you should sign and read our service contract and pay the deposit*, in order to start the process.
- At this point we will start checking for companies, informing you about the different options and supporting you during the process.
- Once you have been accepted, we will finalise the payments** and make the internship documents.
* The deposit is 100€. In the case that you are not accepted for an internship with the required conditions, we will refund it in max. 48 hours after the receival of the bank information.
** The price of the mediation service is 490 €. VAT deposit included.
* Download the PDF Contract file here to apply and learn more about legal terms and conditions!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Internship Placement in a local business or organisation
- Lodging assistance, where possible.
- Placement Testing
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre-Departure Information
- Planning Guide
- 24 Hour Emergency Multilingual Hotline
Our positions may include stipend from 100 € - 500 € a month.