Germany is full of opportunities for students who want to work in the communication field. Many communication and advertising companies are looking for motivated students who have plenty of ideas to promote their products. We are sure that you will learn a lot if you do an internship in this field in Germany!
Type of Internship: Advertising & Communication internships Germany
Locations available: Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg. Others under request.
This program includes:
- Step-by-step guidance during application process
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to European format
- Internship - Training Placement
- Guidance and advice on housing, language school (if desired), etc.
- Information on visas
- Content management and creation
- Press releases
- Social Media Management
- Advertising campaigns in both offline and online channels
- Copy editing
- Prepare reports
- Report to the communication and management director
You can apply for an Internship Program in Germany if you are a student, who is currently enrolled in and pursuing academic studies abroad.
Your internship should be curricular or as part of a mobility program.
Internships may be paid depending on the candidates profile and requirements. We will inform you about your options before proceeding with the application.
To get more information about our programs in Germany and the mediation service, please email our project manager: