Internships Germany organises teaching internships all over Germany, in primary schools and academies. Students enrolled in this program learn the basics of teaching, besides support teachers and schools within their teaching activities being a good opportunity for those who are looking for a learning experience abroad. This program has a minimum duration of 2 months.
Type of Internship: Education internships
Location: Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt. Others under request.
- Assisting classes and main teacher for optimal results
- Aiding students with aspects such as pronunciation and grammar
- Enriching the students' knowledge in the English culture and values
- Facilitating activities such as group tasks.
This program includes:
- Step-by-step guidance during application process
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to European format
- Internship - Training Placement
- Guidance and advice on housing, language school (if desired), etc.
- Information on visas
You can apply for an Internship Program in Germany if you are a student, who is currently enrolled in and pursuing academic studies abroad.
Your internship should be curricular or part of a mobility program.
Internships may be paid depending on the candidates profile and requirements. We will inform you about your options before proceeding with the application.
To get more information about our program in Germany and the mediation service, please write to our project manager: