This graphic design internship program offers you the opportunity to work with well-known design agencies as well as start a design career in Germany. Learn by working with the best and begin a career with an internship in Germany!
Type of Internship: Graphic design internships.
Location: Berlin,Munich,Frankfurt. Others under request.
This program includes:
- Step-by-step guidance during application process
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to European format
- Internship - Training Placement
- Guidance and advice on housing, language school (if desired), etc.
- Information on visas
- Design and format of internal and external print and digital communications
- Collaborate with Marketing Department to deliver effective design solutions
- Possess excellent time management skills in order to meet deadlines
- Perform photo touch up, cropping, and resizing using Photoshop software
- Work together with both the internal team and outside vendors to ensure seamless artwork deliverables
- Must have completed courses/classes in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat in order to succeed in this role
- Must be social media savvy with the ability to utilize Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Responsible for quality control checks on new and existing documents and graphic designs
You can apply for an Internship Program in Germany if you are a student, who is currently enrolled in and pursuing academic studies abroad.
Your internship should be curricular or part of a mobility program.
Internships may be paid depending on candidate profile and requirements. We will inform you about your options before proceeding with the application.
To get more information about our programme in Germany and the mediation service, please write our project manager: