Germany welcomes a large number of tourists every year from all over the world. Having a dinamic hotel and hospitality industry, it is a really good option for those who want to develop a career in the field. Our hospitality programme can allow you to learn different manners to attends to customer's expectations in another country. We also have many collaborations with famous restaurants and hotels.
Type of Internship: Hospitality Internships in Germany
Location: Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt. Others under request.
This program includes:
- Step-by-step guidance during application process
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to European format
- Internship - Training Placement
- Guidance and advice on housing, language school (if desired), etc.
- Information on visas
- Develop customer service policies and procedures
- Handle face-to-face enquiries from customers
- Checking guests in and out
- Basic concierge assistance
- Planning and organizing group arrivals
- Day to day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel reservations policy
- Maintaining a positive selling approach to maximise yield in both occupancy and rates
- Liaising with other departments to prepare for group arrivals
- Assisting the Front office with closing accounts
- Answering all of the calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner
Kitchen / Bar
- Serving customers
- Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Preparing drinks
- Bar service, also responsible for the beverage service, both day and night during the hotel working hours.
- Carry out the preparatory tasks, like washing, cutting, cooking, mixing
- Assess the quality of the to use products and ingredients (freshness, storage life etc.);
- Carry out the preparations, control the quality, colour, taste etc. and execute adjustments;
- Cook meals upon request, so having quick hands and a flexible mind is key
You can apply for an Internship Program in Germany if you are a student, who is currently enrolled in and pursuing academic studies abroad.
Your internship should be curricular or part of a mobility program.
Internships may be paid depending on the candidates profile and requirements. We will inform you about your options before proceeding with the application.
To get more information about our program in Germany and the mediation service, please write to our project manager: