Internships Germany offers internships in well-known tourism organisations, so you can get global experience before starting a career in the tourism marketing. Germany welcomes hundreds of tourists every year, which makes it a perfect destination for tourism students who want to improve their german skills or get to know more about the german culture. If you are looking for a program in Germany to gain experience in the field and start a career in the field, this is a great opportunity!
Type of Internship: Tourism internships Germany
Locations: Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt. Others under request.
This program includes:
- Step-by-step guidance during application process
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to European format
- Internship - Training Placement
- Guidance and advice on housing, language school (if desired), etc.
- Information on visas
- Booking / reception / reservations
- Management assistance, administration
- Event production
- Market research
- Negotiations with suppliers
- Promote events with marketing managers
- Develop relationships with customer
You can apply for an Internship Program in Germany if you are a student, who is currently enrolled in and pursuing academic studies abroad.
Your internship should be curricular or part of a mobility program.
Internships may be paid depending on candidate profile and requirements. We will inform you about your options before proceeding with the application.
To get more information about our programme in Germany and the mediation service, please write our project manager: